2018 Readers Favorite International Book Awards
31 August 2018
Scott M. Graffius, Founder and CEO of Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™, had consulting engagements with a division of a global entertainment business. A fantastic agile transformation experience and result with that client was the inspiration for Scott's book, Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions. This is an update on the book.
Agile Scrum won the silver medal in the Business/Finance category at the 2018 Readers' Favorite International Book Awards. A press release from Scott is located here and the news is presented below as well.
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions by Scott M. Graffius helps technical and non-technical teams develop and deliver products at astounding speed with rapid adaptation to change and continuous improvement which supports innovation and drives competitive advantage. Reactions to the book have been incredibly positive. The latest accolade comes from the 2018 Readers' Favorite International Book Awards (https://readersfavorite.com/2018-award-contest-winners.htm), which awarded Agile Scrum with the silver medal in the Business/Finance category. With thousands of entries ranging from New York Times bestsellers to works from first-time self-published authors, the program is one of the largest book competitions. Graffius will be presented with the silver medal on stage at a gala in Miami, Florida on Saturday, November 17, 2018.
About the Author
Scott M. Graffius, PMP, CSP, CSM, CSPO, ITIL, LSSGB is a project management expert, consultant, author, and international speaker. He is the Founder and CEO of Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™, a management consulting firm. Scott is a former vice president of project management with a publicly traded provider of diverse consumer products and services over the Internet. Before that, he ran and supervised the delivery of projects and programs in public and private organizations with businesses ranging from e-commerce to advanced technology products and services, retail, manufacturing, entertainment, and more. For more information on Scott, visit http://Exceptional-PMO.com/who_we_are/bio.
About the Book
- Title: Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions
- Author: Scott M. Graffius
- Technical Editors: Chris Hare and Colin Giffen
- Formats: Paperback and ebook, both in full color
- Pub Date: April 5, 2016 (paperback), May 20, 2016 (ebook)
- Publisher: CreateSpace (paperback), Amazon Digital Services (ebook)
- Price: Paperback $34.99 US, ebook $19.99 US
- Pages: 156
- ISBN-13: 978-1533370242 (paperback)
- ASIN: B01FZ0JIIY (ebook)
- Channels: The paperback is available from Amazon in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States; other online and offline bookstores and retailers; distributors including Ingram and NACSCORP; libraries and academic institutions through Baker & Taylor; and certified resellers through CreateSpace Direct wholesale. The ebook is for sale through Amazon in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States; and other channels.
A trailer, high-resolution images, reviews, a detailed list of awards and more are available at https://AgileScrumGuide.com.
About Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions
Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™ (http://Exceptional-PMO.com) helps organizations achieve their strategic objectives and business initiatives via world-class project management. The firm provides expert advisory, training, and facilitative consulting services related to project, program, portfolio, and PMO management in agile, traditional, and hybrid development and delivery frameworks.
You're invited to:
- Check out our video channel which includes a trailer and more
- Read more articles in our blog
- Visit our digital media kit
- See Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions on Amazon
You're also invited to connect with us on social. Like us on Facebook and follow us on: