Broadcast Print or Online Media
13 November 2018
Organizations are increasingly embracing agile to best meet their shifting business needs and successfully manage projects and innovate and prosper at astounding speed. With clear and easy to follow how-to information, Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions helps the reader:
- Implement and use the most popular agile framework—Scrum
- Deliver products in short cycles with rapid adaptation to change, fast time-to-market, and continuous improvement
- Support innovation and drive competitive advantage
Copies of the book are available for members of the media and instructors.
- Those in broadcast, print or online media can request a complimentary copy of the book here: http://bit.ly/FOR_MEDIA.
- Instructors at an accredited university or college who wish to consider the publication for adoption can request a complimentary copy of the book here: http://bit.ly/FOR_INSTRUCTORS.
Requests are subject to availability, confirmation of information submitted, and approval.
About the Author
Scott M. Graffius, PMP, CSP, CSM, CSPO, ITIL, LSSGB is a project management expert, consultant, author, and international speaker. He is the Founder and CEO of Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions™, a management consulting firm. Graffius is a former vice president of project management with a publicly traded provider of diverse consumer products and services over the Internet. Before that, he ran and supervised the delivery of projects and programs in public and private organizations with businesses ranging from e-commerce to advanced technology products and services, retail, manufacturing, entertainment, and more. For additional information on the author, visit http://Exceptional-PMO.com/who_we_are/bio.
More about the Book
- Title: Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions
- Author: Scott M. Graffius
- Technical Editors: Chris Hare and Colin Giffen
- Formats: Paperback and ebook, both in full color
- Pub Date: April 5, 2016 (paperback), May 20, 2016 (ebook)
- Publisher: CreateSpace (paperback), Amazon Digital Services (ebook)
- Price: Paperback $34.99 US, ebook $19.99 US
- Pages: 156
- ISBN-13: 978-1533370242 (paperback)
- ASIN: B01FZ0JIIY (ebook)
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions is offered in digital and print formats.
The ebook (ASIN: B01FZ0JIIY) is available in:
- the Netherlands,
- the United Kingdom, and
- the United States.
The paperback (ISBN-13: 9781533370242) is for sale at:
- Barnes & Noble,
- Strand Books,
- Harvard Book Store,
- The Booksmith,
- Hudson Booksellers,
- Savoy Bookshop & Café,
- Compass Books at SFO/Books Inc.,
- Books & Books - Miami,
- University Press Books - Berkeley,
- and other retailers and partners in the United States and around the world.
For press, please visit AgileScrumGuide.com.
You're invited to:
- Check out our video channel which includes a trailer and more
- Read more articles in our blog
- Visit our digital media kit
- See Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions on Amazon
You're also invited to connect with us on social. Like us on Facebook and follow us on: